About Me


Hello! My name is Trinity English and I am taking English 1102-10. I am 17 years old and this is my second semester doing full time dual enrollment at Georgia Gwinnett College. I currently work at Chick-fil-A, however, I plan to major in accounting once I graduate high school. I am most passionate about math and having discussions about mental health and current political topics. I also really enjoy listening to music and have an obsession with getting piercings. Some of my hobbies including going on random nigh drives, blasting my music, and having random adventures with my friends.  

A few interesting things about me is that I have purple hair and multiple piercings. I have an unhealthy obsession with mac and cheese and coffee. My two cats, Pumpkin and Ellie, are my favorite things in the world. Picking one style is the most difficult thing for me, as I really enjoy different clothing variations. However, you can almost always find me wearing a beanie to any occasion. Math is my all time favorite subject and is the main reason I wanted to have a career in accounting. 

Comments