Self-Assessment

Self-Assessment

Since first starting my blog five weeks ago, I feel like I have improved a lot. I believe my blogs do meet the criteria of the given rubrics; however, some could be improved on. Some of the formatting in my blogs could be better and is something I am going to put more time into fixing. The aspects of writing assignments on a blog that create stress for me is the idea that everyone can see it. This creates more anxiety for me but also makes me want to work harder on my blogs and put more effort into them. I also feel like I am putting a decent amount of effort into my blogs, although I do have a slight procrastination problem that causes me to stress more than I should. I try my best to check over and revise my blog the best I can before I post it and turn it in. I mainly focus on the grammar issues, but I am going to also start paying more attention to formatting and readability as well. As stated before, posting my writing in a blog for everyone to see certainly makes me a little uncomfortable but in the end, makes me work harder and is more beneficial. In class, I think it would be helpful to go over some of our blogs and give us feedback that could also be beneficial to others. Something I have learned about blogging is that it is a lot more work than I thought it was. I did not realize how much time and effort went into blogs to make them as best as they can be. This has undeniably been a great experience.


Comments